Instructions for Paper Presenters
- Projectors/beamers and screens will be available for all presentations.
- Presenters are required to bring (or arrange) their own presentation device (such as a laptop).
- Quickly check that the device you are using for the presentation works with the projector before the start of the session.
- Talks are allocated 25 minutes: 20 minutes for set up and presentation, and 5 minutes for questions.
- The above holds for the papers in the main conference sessions and HOP sessions, contact workshop chairs for workshop-specific details.
Instructions for Poster Presenters
- The poster session will be held on Monday, July 17, 17:50-20:00 in the Saphir room.
- Hang up your poster at the latest 30 minutes prior to the start of the poster session.
- Poster boards and thumb tacks or tape will be available.
- The definitive maximum poster dimensions will be communicated soon (but will likely be the A0 format, portrait).
Instructions for Session Chairs
- Arrive at your session early to check the room and the equipment set-up.
- Let the conference organizers at the registration desk know of any problems or if adjustments are needed.
- If you chair a best paper session, please remind the audience that this is a best paper session, distribute the ballots that you will find in the room at the beginning of the session, and collect the votes at the end of the session. After the session, bring the ballots to the registration desk.
- Follow the scheduled order of talks, as well as presentation times.
- In the unlikely event that a speaker is absent, announce a break until the next presentation is due to start. Breathe normally.
- Do not start early, as participants may be moving between sessions/presentations.
- Introduce each speaker.
- Speakers are allocated 25 minutes for a presentation: 20 minutes for set up and presentation, and 5 minutes for questions.
- Make sure the speaker adheres to the maximum time allotted.
- Moderate questions. If there are no questions, ask one yourself (time permitting). Do not start the next presentation early (or late).
- If a session is without a chair, we ask the last scheduled speaker to perform these duties.