Best Paper Award Winners
- The following papers won the Best Paper Award.
- ACO-SI + SBSE - Active Coevolutionary Learning of Requirements Specifications from Examples. Marcel Wever, Lorijn van Rooijen, Heiko Hamann
- CS - Data-Efficient Exploration, Optimization, and Modeling of Diverse Designs through Surrogate-Assisted Illumination. Adam Gaier, Alexander Asteroth, Jean-Baptiste Mouret
- DETA + GECH - Multi-Task Learning in Atari Video Games with Emergent Tangled Program Graphs. Stephen Kelly, Malcolm I. Heywood
- ECOM - Configuring irace using surrogate configuration benchmarks. Nguyen Dang, Leslie Pérez Cáceres, Thomas Stützle, Patrick De Causmaecker
- EML - A Genetic Programming Approach to Designing Convolutional Neural Network Architectures. Masanori Suganuma, Shinichi Shirakawa, Tomoharu Nagao
- EMO - Reference Point Specification in Hypervolume Calculation for Fair Comparison and Efficient Search. Hisao Ishibuchi, Ryo Imada, Yu Setoguchi, Yusuke Nojima
- ENUM + THEORY - Runtime Analysis of the (1 + (λ, λ)) Genetic Algorithm on Random Satisfiable 3-CNF Formulas. Maxim Buzdalov, Benjamin Doerr
- GA - Fast Genetic Algorithms. Benjamin Doerr, Huu Phuoc Le, Regis Makhmara, Ta Duy Nguyen
- GP - Counterexample-Driven Genetic Programming. Krzysztof Krawiec, Iwo Błądek, Jerry Swan
- RWA - Evolutionary Decomposition for 3D Printing. Eric A. Yu, Jin Yeom, Cem C. Tutum, Etienne Vouga, Risto Miikkulainen
Best Paper Award Nominations
- The following papers have been nominated for a Best Paper Award.
- For each Best Paper (one per track, or group of small tracks), the final choice was made by GECCO attendees : all nominees running for the same Best Paper were presented during the same session, and the session attendees voted at the end of all presentations.